Don't leave your insurance unclaimed!
Saturday 10 November 2018
When it comes to insurance, you might think that you just need advice about which policy to buy.
However, with your existing policies, you could be leaving thousands of dollars on the table, all because you don’t realise that you’re entitled to make certain claims and receive payouts.
Horizon WealthInvest’s Darren Morris has helped many clients to make claims that they are legally entitled to make. These clients hadn’t realised that they could even make these claims.
- Client had a squamous cell carcinoma removed from their bottom lip in 2016
- 18 months later, on advice from Darren, they made a claim against their insurance policy
- Payment received of over $75,566
- Client had a melanoma (Clarke level 3) removed in 2012
- 6 years later, on advice from Darren, they made a claim against their insurance policy
- Payment received of over $1.2 million
In both cases, the claims made were perfectly legitimate, as they were for illnesses covered by each client’s trauma insurance policy.
However, it was only by discussing their situation with us, and by following our advice, that they realised their illness qualified for a potentially successful claim.”
If you, your family or friends have suffered a serious illness or trauma recently, we encourage you to investigate whether there is an insurance policy in place that may pay a benefit.
If you don’t know where to begin, please contact us for advice.